Zen Coffee: A Guide to Mindful Meditation
Wondering how caffeine and calm, poured into the
same coffee cup can help you mindfully meditate?
Zen Coffee is for people on the run... an active approach to mindful meditation in every moment of your busy life. It offers you many ways to bring peace and a sense of serenity into all your experiences and activities.
As you race through the hectic pace of life with your coffee cup in hand, you'll find a moment or two to de-stress and drink in the essence of Zen... the essence of your inner nature.
Inside these pages you'll discover how to:
- Zoom into the zest of Zen to make your life more meaningful;
- Capture the essence of your inner nature in all your experiences;
- Use caffeine to wake up your inner self;
- Put the magic of mindfulness into every moment;
- Minimize stress and maximize happiness;
- Find peace, quiet, and harmony in hidden places in your mind where you never thought to look for them; and
- Create a meditation space--a Zen sanctuary and coffee zendo for a few mindful moments of meditation every day.
Capturing the essence of your inner self is as quick and easy as drinking your coffee and being mindful as you race through the ups and downs of all your experiences. A few moments of mindfulness scattered here and there puts the caffeine calm of Zen Coffee into your life.
Copyright 2008 by Gloria Chadwick
Visit our Zen Coffee blog for coffee and conversation.
ISBN: 978-1-883717-62-9; 6 x 9 softcover; 156 pages
The print book is Available on Amazon... $9.95
The ebook is available for $3.99
Apple iBooks, Kindle, Kobo, Smashwords, and Nook
Browse the book...Read the Contents / Chapter Summaries and the Introduction to see what Zen Coffee is all about.
To read more excerpts, click the link of your choice to look inside the book.